Martes, Oktubre 15, 2013

HAIKU POEM



1. flutter in the sky
on wing of many colors
land upon flowers

2. colors and races
the don't make a difference
were all just people

3. the night is ending
bright sun comes up over the hill
morning has started

4. when the rises
it will shine through my window
saying good morning

5. the birds keep the tone
the wind keeps the steady beat
nature is my song

6. down everywhere
lots of colors through the real
full in almost here

7. beautiful flower
growing under bright sun
living forest

8. the sun sets above
and still I hear the sweet sound
of one hand jumping

9. showed off the stairs
falling I become a rainbow

10. finding my soul make
searching for the right person
once in a lifetime

11. as the wind does blow
across the trees, I see the
Bug blooming in me

12. no school in summer
swimming in the cool water
sipping lemonade

13. children are playing flower
blooming from the sun
nature feeling good

14. frogs jumping around
hopping away from snake
Frogs doing cool trick,

15. I see bee's fly
nature flowers are blooming
birds, build their new home.

16. it’s cold and I wait
for someone to shelter, me and
take me from here.

17. lady bugs, are red and have black.
spots on their wings, expert at flying.

18.the Forest dangerous,
wild animals live.

19. grass cricking the sound,
 on cricking cricket.

20.the beautiful lady,
perform in the stages,

21. Those who came before
shall forever, be with us
 always remembered.

22.the sky, is blue
was low the sun hot.

23.bees are cool, in the green
 forest in the big huge.

24.literature are love,
will express your  heart forever.

25.I really like coffee, it is yummy
 when it’s hot cold I like it most.

26.snow falling slowly the trees,
and  roads silence beauty.

27.light color shining
 through patterns along
 the wall reflect brightening my day.

28.an old silent pond, a
 frog jumps into the pond

29. Pink blooms on the tree 
Released from winter’s cold 
spell Spring has been set free

30.four days of the year one tiny,
piece of paper turns my stomach sour.

31.old pond a fog
 leaps in water’s sound.

32.lend me your arms fast as
thunderbolts, for
 a pillow on my journey.

33.the first cold shower,
even the monkey seems to
want a little coat of straw.

34.sudden spring storm a family of ducks,
paddles around the deserted lake,

35.always out of reach green leaves flutter,
 in the breeze on the money tree.

36.On the old man’s back stands, a pale
of liquid pearls that holds  my treasures.

37.the heart and chest,
 sticking to stare if you love.

38.dream even in the
 morning you are rewarding,

39.easy today has returned,
home drunk again.

40.tight bird flower
dew heaven’s seed,

41.when I can touch your hand
 you can make me understand

42.I see butterfly smell a flower
 blossom and build their homes

43. Orchids are blooming sun is 
out and shinning bright
 with the green grass

44. On a beach at day Sun shines
across the water
until the moon comes.

45. The tree shape I blew  From a
little drop of paint Looks like a dancer

46. The white dew on each
thorn of the bramble a dew drop.

47. Dark colors like cat Crazy
 nightmares in the
 dark Summer is far away

48. A late afternoon daisies,
basking in the shade
cool, refreshing air!

49. Ever thing is just a Dream.

50. Winter the wind  
blows across the tree.
 I see the bird blossming in May.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento